www/137744: The Open Source Experts

Robert Sciuk rob at ControlQ.com
Thu Aug 13 19:00:12 UTC 2009

>Number:         137744
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       The Open Source Experts
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
  <ul id=flashy0 >
	<li class=lm>Web Site Development
			Is your Web Site a little dated?
			<b>Control-Q</b> believes that your web site speaks volumes about
			your company.  By focusing on content and performance rather than
			flashy animations, you can get your message across in a quick and
			meaningful way with our high-bandwidth solutions.  Don't waste
			your best opportunity to impress a potential client with
			needless delays, complex navigation and download 'dead' time.

	</li>
	<li class=lm>Business Analysis
			Are your Software needs evolving?
			<b>Control-Q</b> can help you determine what your
			needs really are, and how to fulfill them in a practical
			and the most cost-effective way.  We can
			help you meet the challenges of technological change.
			By understanding how your business really works, you
			can proceed to make it better.

	</li>
	<li class=lm>Software Procurement
			Need new software, but feel a little out of your depth?
			<b>Control-Q</b> can represent your interests in obtaining
			third party software, assist with your requirements
			analysis, requests for proposal, and in evaluating
			tenders.

	</li>
	<li class=lm>Software Development
			Need a custom solution?
			<b>Control-Q</b> can design and implement the software you
			need to perform any function you desire, whether you
			want to implement a special inventory managment system
			and publish it to the Internet, or a specialized backup
			and recovery program, or even a facilities management
			system, we can help.

	</li>
	<li class=lm>Rapid Prototyping
			Got an idea you'd like to try?
			<b>Control-Q</b> is well versed in agile development, and can
			quickly deliver high quality prototype applications
			using modern GUI techniques on Windows, Unix, web based
			solutions or open systems platforms.

	</li>
	<li class=lm>Communications
			Can you hear me now?
			<b>Control-Q</b> can help you establish your own Email or Web server,
			integrate your Facsimile with your Email, share an internet portal,
			protect your network against spam, viruses and unauthorized access,
			connect a remote office securely, or analyse your existing
			infrastructure for bottlenecks and problem hot-spots.

	</li>
	<li class=lm>Open Systems
			Are you tired of having an operating system vendor dictate your
			capital spending budget?
			<b>Control-Q</b> can help you determine whether Open Source software
			might be able to meet the challenge of your office workplace,
			and even help to get you started with a Linux desktop or a BSD
			server of your own.  You've heard all the hype, now is the time
			to determine whether the reality lives up to the legend.

	</li>
  </ul>