www/127698: Modifications of a society support from France

Anne-Gaelle Lunot gaelle at zelites.org
Sun Sep 28 12:50:01 UTC 2008

>Number:         127698
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Modifications of a society support from France
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Hi guys,

The society Strategite doesn't exist anymore.
I created a new society that support FreeBSD systems (among other things ..).
Can you replace the entry of Strategite to Zelites on the page of "Consulting Services" ?

Many thanks.
Best regards,

Anne-Gaelle Lunot.

ZELITES
Many services are provided by <a href="http://www.zelites.org" title="Zelites, Prestataire FreeBSD">Zelites</a> : Support, installation, maintenance, administration, configuration of servers like firewall, VPN, IDS, web server, mail server, DNS or whatever you need. Our services offerings include a high-level of security. Our knowledge of *BSD (like FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD ..), Linux, MacOS and commercial Unix systems is wide and is your guaranty.
We are located in Le Mans, France.
For further information, contact us by email at : info at zelites.org or by phone : +33 (0)2 43 46 94 24 . You can also reach us on our website : <a href="http://www.zelites.org" title="Zelites, Prestataire FreeBSD">http://www.zelites.org</a>