Web Design / IT / Computer Support available in Durango.

William william at infoodle.com
Tue Mar 25 04:30:32 UTC 2008

Good Morning!
I wanted to drop you a note and let you know that I am a web designer with 12+ years of experience available for work in the Durango and surrounding areas. I am fluent in Logo & Print design, Photoshop, Flash, HTML, PHP, MYSQL databases, Ecommerce & Search Engine Optimization.

I am also MECP and HP LaserJet certified and am available for all networking, computer repair and mainenance work.

My list of services include:
Custom Web & Logo Design
Website Maintenance & Updates
Print Layout & Design
Website Hosting
Custom Online Applications & Databases
Ecommerce
Search Engine Optimization
Network Setup (Including Wireless) & Maintenance
Computer Maintenance, Repair & Upgrades

HP LaserJet Maintenance & Repair

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to chat or see examples of my work.

Sincerely,
William Glenn
1.970.749.3829