www/124611: wrong upcoming event link in the news

murray at FreeBSD.org murray at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jun 16 18:23:02 UTC 2008

Synopsis: wrong upcoming event link in the news

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-www->murray
Responsible-Changed-By: murray
Responsible-Changed-When: Mon Jun 16 18:21:43 UTC 2008
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Maybe we can add an optional <upcoming-searchterm>
</upcomingsearchterm> tag for each event in events.xml, and when it
exists, use that in the upcoming url. The default would just be to use
the <title> as we do now.  This seems like a good compromise until the
upcoming events are added automatically from events.xml.