Automotive ERP Software

ahmed felfel ahmeds at dhowsoft.com
Sun Feb 17 22:33:18 PST 2008

Dear Acc Manager,
It my pleasure to introduce my most widely used Automotive ERP system to you and with all respecting for your attention.
I’m inviting you to take a look of our indoor demo of the system on current period
We have office in Dubai ,KSA and Kuwait
I wish that system that serves 30% of automotive business in gulf region fits with your business needs
For more information about the ERP and who use it in gulf please visit the link below and waiting for your soon feedback.

The ERP Modules
  Financial Management Sys.
  Vehicle Management Sys.
  Inventory Management Sys.
  Service Management Sys
  Rental Management Sys.
  Asset Management Sys.
  Consumer Finance Sys.
  Insurance Management Sys.
  Treasury Management Sys.
  Project Management Sys.

Best regards,
Ahmad Samir
Business Development Manager

Dhow Information System W.L.L.
Tel: +965 224-0808 Ext.6621
Mob: +965  9862-853
Fax: +965 434-2826
P.O. Box 485 Safat 13005 - Kuwait
www.dhowsoft.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.