Customer Support Services

Yorkshire Bank account.review at ybonline.co.uk
Fri Dec 26 16:41:55 PST 2008

   [1]Yorkshire Bank

   Dear Customer
   Yorkshire Bank is constantly working towards the next fiscal year
   (2009) of it's online banking users. To ensure the integrity of our
   online banking system,We require you to update your account
   information.

   Failure to update your account information could result in your
   account
   being placed into a restricted status.Please update your Account
   information as soon as possible.

   To prevent this restriction, we require you to login into your account
   and complete our verification process. All the information is securely
   encrypted ensuring that your information remains safe. To start
   account
   verification please follow the steps below and fill in all necessary
   information requested.

   Once you have updated your account records,your Yorkshire Bank account
   service will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

   Thank You
   [2]Click here to update and verify your online Billing

   Customer Support

   Accounts Management As outlined in our User Agreement, Yorkshire Bank
   will
   periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.

   Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.
   [3]http://www.Ybonline.co.uk/legal-privacy/