www/126334: May I have a list of your usergroups?

Jeff Schoolcraft jeff at thequeue.net
Thu Aug 7 13:30:01 UTC 2008

>Number:         126334
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       May I have a list of your usergroups?
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Hi,

I'm building a web site, http://usergroupfinder.org/, that's a localized User Group search tool for all User Groups (.NET, Linux, MySQL, Mac, etc).  I was curious if you would be willing to give me a dump of your UserGroups to include them when the site launches.

The information I need is:

Group Name
Group URL
Group Address (split out preferably to: Street, City, State/Region, Country)

I'm not asking for emails or contact information at groups, there will be a way for Group owners/moderators to claim their group, much like on Technorati.

Thanks for your time.

Jeff Schoolcraft