FreeBSD book.

cesar avila cesar2879 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 21:06:31 PDT 2007

Hi, about the book im writting i can tell you the
following:

It's a work in progress. Although it's allmost finish
(just translating the sources to html).

The book is published online (free to everyone :)).
This is the link:

    http://fenix.homeunix.org/freebsd/

I was having some problems with the web server but now
the link for the book should be working properly.

The book is kind of a "how to", it's a list of
recepies for doing network services on FreeBSD.

The english translation of the name of the book will
be: Internet servers with FreeBSD.

Once i finish with the spanish version i have plans to
begin a english translation.

Thanks for your time.

Cesar.