FreeBSD book.

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at FreeBSD.org
Sun Sep 2 14:45:48 PDT 2007

On 2007-08-16 14:27, cesar avila <cesar2879 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi, i am writting a FreeBSD book in spanish it's
> called:
>
> Servidores de Internet con FreeBSD
>
> The URL of the book is:
>
> http://fenix.homeunix.org/freebsd/

Fantastic, thanks for your efforts to make FreeBSD more popular
in the Spanish-speaking parts of the world :-)

How far along is the book?  Is it complete?  Is it a work in
progress?  Will it be available online, or only through print
versions?  Any other information you want us to include as a
description of the book?

> Can you put a link to it in the Project section of the
> freebsd.org or freebsd.org page?

I don't see a link after a few days.  Can you please open a
problem report (PR) so we don't forget it, and Cc: me in the
email template of the PR?

- Giorgos