Free e-mail address in domain freebsd.org

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Thu Nov 15 10:01:06 PST 2007

Hello,

Sorry, but we only hand out FreeBSD.org addresses for committers and
significant contributors, so if you really want to persue such an email
address, please consider doing voluntary work for FreeBSD and 'earn' the
email address :-)

Best regards,
Remko