Apache pam module.

Ofloo bulk at ofloo.net
Sun Mar 25 15:25:17 UTC 2007

I'm using Apache2.2 and I found a pam auth module, now I want and start using
this module under usermode, but apparently this is impossible, I've tried
everything I could think of chmod'ed the master.passwd, master.passwd.db
file to 640/660 added www to wheel group, chgrp the file to the www group
nothing worked, pam only works under root user.

I've tried pam module of perl/php5/Apache neither work.

# su -m www -c ./pam.pl
false
# su -m root -c ./pam.pl
true
#

I want to run apache under www user (usermode) and still, be able to use
PAM, Any suggestions?

Regards Ofloo