www/110196: Please add to Commercial Vendorslist Txs

Rob Somerville sales at anoigo.co.uk
Sun Mar 11 18:20:03 UTC 2007

>Number:         110196
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Please add to Commercial Vendorslist Txs
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Anoigo is an open source solutions provider, focusing mainly on the SME market.  With more than 25 years IT and technology experience we offer a full range of services from  web development to systems integration. Our main area of expertise includes turnkey systems, system administration, penetration testing, Apache, MySQL, PHP and Perl. We can be reached at sales at anoigo.co.uk or at http://www.anogo.co.uk.