Problem with GNATS pr viewing

Maurice Castro maurice at castro.aus.net
Wed Mar 7 22:56:05 UTC 2007

Hi All,
	As I could find no specific e-mail address related to GNATS
problems, I was hoping that you could point me in the right
direction. I have submitted two prs (via send-pr) in the last few
days and I am currently unable to access them via the web interface.
In both cases I get a "No PRs matched query" error when using the urls:

This occurs in spite of the PRs appearing when searched for using the
form with an originator of "maurice". The links from the search
results also yield a "No PRs matched query" error.

Thank-you for your assistance
	Maurice Castro