www/113929: Please add our company to yours Vendors list

Enachi Vasile info at remsys.net
Fri Jun 22 00:10:06 UTC 2007

>Number:         113929
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Please  add our company to yours Vendors list
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Please add our company to yours Vendors list, Section Consulting.
There is info about us:

Our experience covers the most important branches of current IT industry, from routine of server management, security audits and updates, to high performance computing, mitigating attacks and recovering data from crashed file systems.
We offer you up to date solutions for remote systems management, keeping your network equipment up and operational 24 hours a day.

Thanks.
---
Best regards,
Enachi Vasile