www/113740: Want to add Commercial Vendors

Narinee Poungladda sales at eden-fx.com
Sat Jun 16 07:10:08 UTC 2007

>Number:         113740
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Want to add Commercial Vendors
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Dear BSD
EDEN-FX is a company which develops high class technology. Since the year 1999 a team of high qualified professionals (in Hardware & Software engineering, with a wide range of experience in Free BSD Operating System, EDEN-FX Solutions server Manufacture, Firewalls, Wireless engineering as well as in Network Technologies)
EDEN-FX need to public our Company name and  LOGO on Commercial Vendors paged
what do we need to follow by you? we will follow as serious company.

Will appreciate to your reply.

Thank you and have a nice day

Best Regards

Narinee Poungladda
Group BSD - UNIX flavors (FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD,)
https://www.xing.com/app/network