www/114130: our company supports a FreeBSD-compatible product

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Thu Jul 5 06:10:09 UTC 2007

The following reply was made to PR www/114130; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Remko Lodder" <remko at elvandar.org>
To: "Yan" <yan at adulthosting.com>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: www/114130: our company supports a FreeBSD-compatible product
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 08:08:28 +0200 (CEST)

 On Fri, June 29, 2007 4:54 pm, Yan wrote:

 > we would like to have our company added to your commercial vendors list.

 Hello!

 Great! Please look at the current commercial entries at
 http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/ and reply to this email
 (make sure that freebsd-gnats-submit at freebsd.org is included!!)
 with a valid text that we can use to add your company.

 Thanks!
 Best Regards,
 remko

 --
 Kind regards,

      Remko Lodder               ** remko at elvandar.org
      FreeBSD                    ** remko at FreeBSD.org

      /* Quis custodiet ipsos custodes */