[RFC] Proposed changes for the website

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at FreeBSD.org
Fri Feb 2 23:43:23 UTC 2007

On Friday,  2 February 2007 at 23:54:56 +0100, Gabor Kovesdan wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I'm starting this thread to discuss these changes before I commit them.
>

> 2, Changing the format of the news entries

Not just the news entries!  The whole site is broken at 2048x1536.
It's really a very poor advertisement for us.  Fixed size fonts live a
life of their own (can often be double the size of proportional, or
more), headings overlap, and as you say the indentation is crazy.  I'd
be really happy if you would fix it.

Greg