Freebsd - Flash player (adobe)

Narayan Mohanram narayan at neelum.com
Mon Dec 10 11:32:33 PST 2007

HI - I am not sure who to contact at Freebsd. If you
are not the right person, please forward this to the
right contact.

 I believe that the Flash player 9 from Adobe is not available under
Freebsd. I
can help here in getting it ported to Freebsd. I had a talk
with the CEO of Adobe, who promised to help from Adobe to support
Freebsd (regarding Flash). Can you please put me in touch
with the person likely to move this effort forward.

Regards

narayan

--
+ WWW:    http://www.neelum.com                                         +