www/111231: Usability improvements for bug search query page

Victor Engmark victor.engmark at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 15:20:09 UTC 2007

The following reply was made to PR www/111231; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Victor Engmark" <victor.engmark at gmail.com>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: www/111231: Usability improvements for bug search query page
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 16:50:39 +0200

 ------=_Part_35066_6678371.1175698239911

 Apropos this bug: The Bugzilla wiki page
 <http://wiki.freebsd.org/Bugzilla>is not editable, and the con "does
 not run under mod_perl" has been fixed.
 Actually, I've yet to find any editable pages on the wiki (when logged in),
 even where feedback is requested. I'd love to help, but it's very difficult
 without being able to report problems, suggestions, and so forth.

 --
 Victor Engmark

 ------=_Part_35066_6678371.1175698239911

 Apropos this bug: The <a href="http://wiki.freebsd.org/Bugzilla">Bugzilla wiki page</a> is not editable, and the con &quot;does not run under mod_perl&quot; has been fixed. Actually, I&#39;ve yet to find any editable pages on the wiki (when logged in), even where feedback is requested. I&#39;d love to help, but it&#39;s very difficult without being able to report problems, suggestions, and so forth.

 ------=_Part_35066_6678371.1175698239911--