www/103324: Missing matches within "Query FreeBSD problem reports"

Dirk Gouders gouders at et.bocholt.fh-ge.de
Sun Sep 17 06:10:12 PDT 2006

>Number:         103324
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Missing matches within "Query FreeBSD problem reports"
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Environment:
FreeBSD sora.hank.home 5.4-STABLE FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE #3: Sun Dec 11 17:18:45 CET 2005     root at sora.hank.home:/usr/src/sys/i386/compile/SORA  i386

I tried to search for PRs that contain the text "exilim" in single-line fields.
When I leave the category to "any" and check "closed reports too", no matches are found.  If the category is changed to "USB" or "closed reports too" is not checked, a matching PR is found.

>How-To-Repeat:
Try to search the database as described above.

>Fix:
Unknown.