www/105511: AMD64 Motherboard Page Update - HP Pavilion dv8000 Laptop

Pav Lucistnik pav at FreeBSD.org
Tue Nov 14 09:30:10 UTC 2006

The following reply was made to PR www/105511; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Pav Lucistnik <pav at FreeBSD.org>
To: Scot Hetzel <swhetzel at gmail.com>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: www/105511: AMD64 Motherboard Page Update - HP Pavilion dv8000
	Laptop
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:27:55 +0100

 > This probably belongs on it's own page:
 >
 >    FreeBSD/amd64 Project -- Laptops
 >
 > Where we could list the supported Laptops, and known work arounds to get FreeBSD/amd64 installed on them.

 http://gerda.univie.ac.at/freebsd-laptops/index.pl?action=list_laptop_mf&mfid=9

 Would this site do? Or I can add it to a separate laptop table at the
 bottom of Motherboards page. What do you prefer?

 --
 Pav Lucistnik <pav at oook.cz>
               <pav at FreeBSD.org>

 Crucifixion? Good. Out of the door, line on the left, one cross each. Next!