logo integrated page

Jun Kuriyama kuriyama at imgsrc.co.jp
Mon Mar 27 22:33:29 UTC 2006

I applied comments by Ceri and Marc.  After some talks with Hiroki,
I'll commit this just before the release.

We already delayed this publication enough, so one or more weeks delay
seems to be not a big difference.  How about this?

At Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:09:06 +0000,
Ceri Davies wrote:
> > http://people.FreeBSD.org/~kuriyama/www/
> > http://people.freebsd.org/~kuriyama/www/logo.html
>
> The logo.html page has one grammatical problem - it says "here is sample
> wallpapers" somewhere.

--
Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama at imgsrc.co.jp> // IMG SRC, Inc.
             <kuriyama at FreeBSD.org> // FreeBSD Project