Concerning /projects/index.html

Brandon Cash brandoncash at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 01:15:10 UTC 2006

Hello,

I was browsing the site trying to find an article about contributing to
the ports.  The article is available from /ports/references.html
("Contributing to the FreeBSD Ports Collection").  Since this is a
development-related project--and a very useful one--I feel that it
should be listed under the "Documentation" section alongside "The
FreeBSD Developers' Handbook."

Additionally, I would like to point out that there is a missing
apostrophe after "Developers'" in the title of the aforementioned article.

Thanks!

-- Brandon Cash