www/94552: Please add our site to consulting link

Enrique Belarte consultor at ibermachines.com
Thu Mar 16 15:11:19 UTC 2006

>Number:         94552
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Please add our site to consulting link
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Ibermachines is a spanish-based company offering open source software solutions to
small and medium size organizations. We install , configure and mantain servers and workstations mainly running FreeBSD and GNU/Linux.Also mail, web, intranet, fax, file and printing solutions are popular between our customers.