www/93854: Cannot proceed to page after the first in mailing list search.

Constantin Stefanov cstef at mail.ru
Sun Feb 26 03:30:07 PST 2006

>Number:         93854
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Cannot proceed to page after the first in mailing list search.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
In search interface to cvs-src archive I can't see any page with resulsts but the first.
>How-To-Repeat:
1. Go to http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/cvs-src/ URL.
2. Set 'Sort By' to 'Time'
3. In 'Search:' string type 'RELENG_6'
4. Push 'Search' button.
5. In the 'Search results' page hit the link to any further page (or to the next page) in the bottom -you will see something like