www/93718: Please add us to the vendors

Richard Dolan rdolan at datapipe.com
Wed Feb 22 10:00:33 PST 2006

>Number:         93718
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Please add us to the vendors
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Our Descriptive Paragraph:

Built on a rock-solid network and immediate live customer support,
DataPipe is a trusted hosting company providing secure managed solutions. Our specialized teams of passionate professionals take a personal interest
in each client’s unique needs, enabling businesses to outsource with confidence. ©
>How-To-Repeat:
         There is a datapipe communications listed - which is not us and the link appears to be broken. not sure who or what that company was.