www/92455: we supply freebsd webhosting would like to be included on the commercial page

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at FreeBSD.org
Fri Feb 10 06:35:37 PST 2006

Synopsis: we supply freebsd webhosting would like to be included on the commercial page

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: keramida
State-Changed-When: Fri Feb 10 14:33:25 UTC 2006
State-Changed-Why:
The hostingfreak.net front-page has a very nice and visible
link to FreeBSD's home, and this PR itself has been submitted
from one of the FreeBSD-running machines of hostinfgreak.net

IMHO, they certainly deserve a listing in our ISP pages :)

I've committed the change suggested by Daniel.  It will appear
online after the next scheduled web build, in a few hours.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-www->keramida
Responsible-Changed-By: keramida
Responsible-Changed-When: Fri Feb 10 14:33:25 UTC 2006
Responsible-Changed-Why: