Empty "The FreeBSD Traditional Chinese Documentation Project"

Xin LI delphij at frontfree.net
Sun Oct 30 06:06:45 PST 2005

On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 09:02:32PM +1300, Lin, Shih-Min wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I noticed that the documents of "The FreeBSD Traditional Chinese Documentation Project" seem to be out-dated. The mailing list subscribing address "majordomo at freebsd.sinica.edu.tw" seems to be invalid as well. Is the project still proceeding? If possible I would be happy to give the project a hand (can't do too much at once, though).
>
> PS: Is the address "foxfair at freebsd.org" in the page "FreeBSD Documentation Project: Translations" still valid??

Since there does not seem to be more official response from the
Traditional Chinese translation team, I think I can tell something
I am aware of.

Last time I have an online conversation with Shen Chuan-Hsing ("statue")
he told me that he is the de-facto project keeper and now he is
in military service and would be hopefully released at the end
of this year.

BTW.  I think foxfair@, clive@, and vanilla@ can give some more
useful information about the Traditional Chinese translation
project.  We (the Simplified Chinese Project) would be happy
to provide help of any kind (CVS service, etc), if necessary.

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <delphij delphij net>	http://www.delphij.net/
See complete headers for GPG key and other information.