www/87652: change wording for listing of our site

Lanny lbaron at freebsdsystems.com
Wed Oct 19 02:00:27 PDT 2005

>Number:         87652
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       change wording for listing of our site
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Please change our listing for FreeBSD Systems. I have provided what we want to say below in the 'fix to the problem if known' section.

Thanks!
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Since 1999 FreeBSD Systems manufactures fast and reliable Rackmount and Tower Servers and RAID Systems. Our Servers comprise of AMD Opteron Single-Core and Dual-Core, Intel Xeon and Pentium Processors in SCSI and SATA configurations. All of our Servers and RAID Systems have built-in Remote Hardware Management functionality to prevent needless downtime due to a malfunctioning component.Our build/burn-in has proven very sucessful in preventing our clients with Servers and RAID Systems becoming problematic. We provide On-Site Hardware Warranty Support in many countries.<br>