www/87572: Please list my company

William Rohrs bill at pyramid-usa.com
Mon Oct 17 06:40:15 PDT 2005

>Number:         87572
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Please list my company
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
 Pyramid Computer is a leading supplier of custom branded appliance solutions to ISVs and OEMs. We will enable you to deliver an appliance solution that meets your exact needs. We offer a complete range of design, manufacturing and logistics services that allow you to effortlessly deliver a superior product to customers on a world wide basis, and focus your attention on core business activities.

Pyramid Computer is expert in FreeBSD, as well as Linux based appliances. Most of all, Pyramid Computer is a service oriented supplier. We distinguish ourselves by our ability to craft programs to the unique needs of your business, and to meet your expectations in all our endeavors.

 You can realize these benefits today at costs comparable to or even lower than with your present solution. Please contact us to learn more about how we can help you to achieve your business objectives.

www.pyramid-usa.com