I miss my Handbook link! :)

Murray Stokely murray at freebsd.org
Thu Oct 6 16:28:36 PDT 2005

On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 12:12:43AM +0200, Aron Stansvik wrote:
> Great work on the new website. I just miss the direct link to the
> Handbook that the old design had. Any chance you could put that under
> "SHORTCUTS" in the new design?

I second this.  I think the FreeBSD Handbook and the FreeBSD Ports
Collection are two huge sells for FreeBSD and both should be added to
the Shortcuts list.

There is already a platforms link on the main page.  So I think
'Platforms' should be removed from the Shortcuts list to make room so
it does not look too cluttered after adding both of the above.

Any objections?

    - Murray