I miss my Handbook link! :)

Aron Stansvik elvstone at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:12:44 PDT 2005

Hello.

Great work on the new website. I just miss the direct link to the
Handbook that the old design had. Any chance you could put that under
"SHORTCUTS" in the new design?

BTW, I have a vector (SVG) version of the BSD daemon I made a year
ago, just to have something on my desktop. It think it would fit
better with the new design than the one you currently have on the
front page. I've emailed Mr. McKusick (the trademark holder for the
BSD daemon) to get his blessing to send it over to you for
consideration.

Best regards,
Aron Stansvik