www/73551: List archive 'quoted-printable' corruption.

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Thu Oct 6 08:40:08 PDT 2005

Synopsis: List archive 'quoted-printable' corruption.

State-Changed-From-To: open->suspended
State-Changed-By: remko
State-Changed-When: Thu Oct 6 15:38:49 GMT 2005
State-Changed-Why:
I will suspend this record because it does not seem worth the effort to fix this.
We (Keramida and I) think that it is more work to fix it, causing a heavier load
on the freebsd servers then it will actually solve.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-www->remko
Responsible-Changed-By: remko
Responsible-Changed-When: Thu Oct 6 15:38:49 GMT 2005
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Make me responsible for this since i last touched it.