Cannot select specific bugid at http://www.freebsd.org/support.html#gnats

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Wed Nov 16 19:55:19 GMT 2005

On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 12:07:16PM +0100, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> I really hope didn't just miss it, but it seems that with the new
> design there is no link to a page (nor an edit field) at
>   http://www.freebsd.org/support.html#gnats
> which would allow me to easily specify a specific bugid to look up.

I have done a little work on that page to both add that link and gently
ask our submitters to check the database first, _before_ submitting.

I also moved the 'show all PRs' link after the 'search PRs' links on the
theory most people really don't want that page (it takes several seconds
to load).  It is certainly not the page most people will probably want
to start from; it's simply too much information.

All the above had always kind of been a low-level irritation to me ...

mcl