with new logo

Ceri Davies ceri at submonkey.net
Thu Nov 10 05:42:39 PST 2005

On Thu, Nov 10, 2005 at 10:15:14PM +0900, Jun Kuriyama wrote:
> At Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:05:32 +0900,
> kuriyama wrote:
> > I tried to change current logo.png to Anton's new one.  It's simple
> > change.  Comments?
> >
> > http://people.FreeBSD.org/~kuriyama/www/
>
> Thank you for your comments.  I just updated.
>
>  - Align logo image to left by cropping original image (from Emily)
>  - Add new page skeleton about this logo.
>    http://people.FreeBSD.org/~kuriyama/www/logo.html

I really like those wallpapers.  It's probably worth either adding a
referral to this page to art.html or incorporating the whole page there
instead; I agree that the logo should have it's own section at least.
Also, the copyright page should be updated if it needs it.

Ceri
not sure about the former.			  -- Einstein (attrib.)