FreeBSD design proposal

Chris Zumbrunn chris at czv.com
Fri Jul 22 18:32:57 GMT 2005

On Jul 22, 2005, at 5:28 PM, Fabian Keil wrote:

> Emily Boyd <soc-emily at freebsd.org> wrote:
>
>> I know there has been much discussion on this list in the past few
>> months regarding a redesign of freebsd.org. I'd like to propose the
>> following design as the basis for a redesigned website:
>>
>> http://www.emilyboyd.com/design/freebsd/homepage_proposal.png
>> http://www.emilyboyd.com/design/freebsd/secondpage_proposal.png
>
> I like the first one, especially the fact that it is still featuring
> Beastie.

If I understand this right, both pages are part of the same proposal.
The
first one is the homepage, the second one is a template (with dummy
text)
for all the other pages of the site that currently look like this
example:

http://www.freebsd.org/ports/

Chris

chris at czv.com  +41 329 41 41 41
Chris Zumbrunn Ventures - http://www.czv.com/
Internet Application Technology - Reduced to the Maximum