FreeBSD design proposal

Murray Stokely murray at freebsdmall.com
Fri Jul 22 15:34:35 GMT 2005

On Fri, Jul 22, 2005 at 05:28:30PM +0200, Marc Fonvieille wrote:
> Oops I forgot an important question:
> All titles are text or gfx?  This is an important point for the
> translated versions of the site; we need to be able to get (quite) the
> same rendering in any language.

Right now her design is in a graphics application.  She will start
coding it in HTML once there is agreement on the design.  You could
take a look at the postgresql.org site and see if you are happy with
her coding for multiple resolutions and text mode, as she designed
that site as well.

It's a good point though that all of these sorts of things will need
to be extensible to new translations and new sections added to the
site.  We listed this as a requirement on the wiki, and we'll make
sure to hold Emily to it when she starts the HTML coding stage.

     - Murray