BSD Usergroupe in Augsburg, Germany, Europe

Gerhard Schmidt estartu at augusta.de
Tue Feb 15 07:17:11 PST 2005

Hi webmaster,

I'm Head of a local Computer Club in Augsburg, Germany. We have, along
some other Usergroups, a BSD/Unix Usergroup meeting every 2 weeks on
Saturday afternoon. Maybe your could add us to your list auf FreeBSD
Usergroups. We have a Computerroom with 6 FreeBSD Workstations and Highspeed
Internet. The BSD Usergroup exists since 2001 and the Computer Club since
1988.

bye
	Estartu

Gerhard Schmidt    | Nick : estartu      IRC : Estartu  |
Fischbachweg 3     |                                    |  PGP Public Key
86856 Hiltenfingen | Privat: estartu at augusta.de         |   auf Anfrage/
Germany            |                                    |    on Request