font-size settings for tt and pre are back (was: Moving man.cgi to the new site look'n'feel)

Fabian Keil freebsd-listen at fabiankeil.de
Thu Dec 1 14:11:07 GMT 2005

Bill Fenner <fenner at research.att.com> wrote:

> I'd like people to try out
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/newlook-man.cgi
>
> and let me know if they have any issues with it vs.
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi
>
> before it goes live.

By visiting those links, I noticed, that the high font-size settings
for tt and pre elements are back. I'm not entirely sure if this is
intentional.

As far as I understand
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/www/en/layout/css/global.css
they were reintroduced in rev1.8 just because of the change in rev1.7
(font-size: small; for body).

This change is taken back in rev1.9, therefore I think
the reason is gone and the font-size settings for tt and pre
should be commented out again, like they were in rev1.6.

Any thoughts?

Fabian
--
http://www.fabiankeil.de/