an article!!!

Arles Rodríguez arlesrpshadow at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 30 16:33:13 PDT 2005

Greetings from Colombia!!!

Hi,

I wrote an article about mi personal experience with FreeBSD, an this
advantages for to learn unix, the title of the article is FreeBSD: An open
door to UNIX world.

I wrote this in september of 2004, an this was published in the student
magazine of IEEE computer society looking.forward in november of 2004.

You can see it in english:
http://www.computer.org/students/looking/2004fall/article5.htm

or in spanish:
http://www.computer.org/students/looking/2004fall/articulo5.htm

Thanks, FreeBSD was my first experience with a UNIX system.

Arles Rodríguez
Student of Systems Engineering of Universidad Distrital Francisco José de
Caldas
Computer Chapter IEEE Student Branch Member
Bogotá Colombia