www/80292: FreeBSD Solution Provider Index

Mark Pratt markp at opensourcexperts.com
Sat Apr 23 14:50:15 PDT 2005

>Number:         80292
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       FreeBSD Solution Provider Index
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Hi,

We just wanted to point out that we host one of the largest Indices of Open Source Solution Providers world-wide. Of course we also provide an Index of FreeBSD Solution Providers.

http://www.opensourcexperts.com/Index/index_html/FreeBSD/index.html

We hope you wil consider pointing out this resource on your site so that we can provide a comprehensive Index of companies that provide FreeBSD support and consulting services.

Registering is of course free to anyone. We also provide the only "Bounty DB", the Open Source Course Dates Database and for most of these XML feeds.

Thanks for all your hard work on FreeBSD -- we use it every day!

Cheers,

Mark

>How-To-Repeat:
      No problem -- but it looks like this is the proper channel to request addition to this index.