www/66785: Updating www/en/java/press.sgml with additional link and format

Linh Pham question+freebsdpr at closedsrc.org
Mon May 17 20:30:21 PDT 2004

The following reply was made to PR www/66785; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Linh Pham <question+freebsdpr at closedsrc.org>
To: FreeBSD-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org, freebsd-www at FreeBSD.org
Cc: Linh Pham <question+freebsdpr at closedsrc.org>
Subject: Re: www/66785: Updating www/en/java/press.sgml with additional link and format
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 20:21:21 -0700

 --M9NhX3UHpAaciwkO

 On 2004-05-17 20:20 -0700, FreeBSD-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org wrote:

 # >Category:       www
 # >Responsible:    freebsd-www
 # >Synopsis:       Updating www/en/java/press.sgml with additional link and=
  format
 # >Arrival-Date:   Mon May 17 20:20:20 PDT 2004

 I just noticed that press.sgml got shelved in CVS a couple of days ago.

 I had tried to send in this PR about a week ago but bounced several
 times at the FreeBSD.org mail server complaining that it didn't want a
 message.

 Don't know if you want to update the file with the patch or just forget
 about press.sgml entirely.

 --=20
 Linh Pham                                         question at closedsrc.org
 Webmaster and FreeBSD Geek                          http://closedsrc.org
 Apprentice Manager Editor and Writer           http://www.daemonnews.org
 C++ is to C, as lung cancer is to lung  |  There is always one more bug.

 --M9NhX3UHpAaciwkO

 --M9NhX3UHpAaciwkO--