Black Hat Networks is now Envescent

Alexander G. Chamandy agc at envescent.com
Wed May 12 15:49:39 PDT 2004

Greetings,

	Thank you for linking our previous company site www.bhni.net.  We have
changed our name and updated our site to http://www.envescent.com/ - please
update your links accordingly.  The new description is as follows:

Company Name: Envescent, LLC
for your company. We believe in the power of strong customer relationships and
consulting with a personal touch. Our experienced consultants are always
available to provide support, advice and assistance for all of your technology
needs.

Thanks!

--

Alexander G. Chamandy      President and CEO
Envescent, LLC		   Technology Solutions

Visit our online shop at http://store.envescent.com/

for the individual(s) named.  If you are not the named addressee you