cvs commit: www/en Makefile index.xsl www/share/mk web.site.mk www/share/sgml includes.misc.xsl notices.xml

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jun 27 12:20:45 PDT 2004

On 2004.06.28 01:21:35 +0900, Hiroki Sato wrote:
> "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon at FreeBSD.org> wrote
>   in <20040627152647.GC1219 at zaphod.nitro.dk>:
>
> simon> How about removing the explicit Announcement link (it's still linked
> simon> from the title) and only showing 5 items in project news and project
> simon> press ? (it's not like there are a lot of new additions to those to
> simon> all the time anyway).
>
>  Well, that sounds fine.  But for 5.2.1R, ${u.rel.early} instead
>  of ${u.rel.announce} is linked from the title line, so that part
>  in your patch should be fixed.  Other than that, I agree with

Oh, I missed that.

>  this idea.  Please go ahead.

OK, great.  I just committed it, with the announcement link fix.

--
Simon L. Nielsen
FreeBSD Documentation Team