Suggestion for addition "Powered By Logo"

Brian LaPan brian.lapan at verizon.net
Fri Jun 18 23:11:33 GMT 2004

I think that it would be great if you could provide two versions of this
logo linked here:http://www.freebsd.org/gifs/powerlogo.gif as PNG files
with a transparent background. One would have black text and the other
would have white text. This way one could take the PNG and make the
background any color they wanted and the anti-aliasing would still look
correct. The reason for the different color text is so that there would be
enough contrast for dark or light backgrounds.

Thank you for your time and please let me know if you actually do make such
graphics available.

-Brian LaPan