missing port

Cyrille Lefevre clefevre-lists at 9online.fr
Tue Jun 8 22:17:40 GMT 2004

"Êàëîÿí Äèìèòðîâ" <kaloyandim at netbg.com> wrote:
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ your From header is wrong and should be "Kaloyan Dimitrov"
 8 bit chars aren't allowed, only 7bit.

> I couldn't fetch the win32-codecs-2.0.90_1,1 port from the fpt server gettint
> the 550 No Such File message do you know something about that .Where from I
> can fetch the port ,I am now using the 5.2.1 RELEASE of FreeBSD . Thanks in
advance !

also, your lines are too long and should be 80 chars max wide.

to answer your question, win32-codecs-2.0.90_1,1 semms to not be allowed
to be distributed in binary form as it is marked restricted (see
/usr/ports/multimedia/win32-codecs for details).

for more details on restricted ports, please read :

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/porting-restrictions.html

if you don't know how to use the ports system, please read :

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/ports-using.html

Cyrille Lefevre.
home: mailto:cyrille.lefevre at laposte.net