www/67518: Typo fix in www/en/platforms/sparc.sgml

Rudolf Cejka cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz
Thu Jun 3 02:38:28 PDT 2004

FreeBSD-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org wrote (2004/06/03):
> You can access the state of your problem report at any time
> via this link: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=67518
> >Category:       www
> >Responsible:    freebsd-www
> >Synopsis:       Typo fix in www/en/platforms/sparc.sgml
> >Arrival-Date:   Thu Jun 03 02:00:40 PDT 2004

Hello, maybe two more typos in sparc.sgml:

* "The follow people" should be "The following people"?

* What is more correct, "Sun Microsystem's" (used in sparc.sgml)
  or "Sun Microsystems's", if the company is "Sun Microsystems"?
  I have found both forms on web pages and I'm not very sure about
  a grammar in this case.

Thanks.

--
Rudolf Cejka <cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz> http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~cejkar
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology