French BSD book reaches second edition

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Fri Jul 23 06:01:21 PDT 2004

On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 10:28:18AM +0200, Marc Fonvieille wrote:
> Salut,

Hi :)

There was an horrible typo in the previous mail title. Mail sent to www@
is made available through a public archive, as far as I remeber. Is it
possible to s/Franch/French/ in that archive? That will cause the
message to match a google query about a french book covering FreeBSD...

> If you want your book to be mentionned on http://www.freebsd.org/publish.html
> could you send me a short description, or what you'd like to see on this
> page?

-- cut here--
Le cahier de l'admin BSD (the BSD sysadmin notebook), from Emmanuel Dreyfus,
covers various Unix administrative topics for BSD systems. Aimed at
beginners and intermediate in BSD system administration. Book in french,
Eyrolles, 2004. ISBN 2-212-11463-X
-- cut here ---

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus