partnership

Christian Brueffer chris at unixpages.org
Thu Jul 15 04:14:46 PDT 2004

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 02:12:33PM -0700, webmaster wrote:
> To whom it may concern:
>
> Please provide any information available about becoming a reseller of
> FreeBSD from our website. Do you offer an affiliate program? We are
> currently distributors and CD producers of many open source products. We
> return half of all proceeds to the organization producing the software.

Hi,

the FreeBSD project doesn't produce CD sets of the operating system
itself.  However, we make ISO images available that anyone can use
to produce a CD set or anything else. (However, you could e.g. become
a reseller of the stuff that http://freebsdmall.com or http://www.bsdmall.com
offer).

If you want to make donations to the project, please contact the
FreeBSD Foundation, http://www.freebsdfoundation.org.

Sorry for the delay.

- Christian

--