FreeBSD CoSORT Available! (software submission request)

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jul 12 14:29:31 PDT 2004

On 2004.07.02 17:00:19 -0400, David Friedland wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Our company has just ported CoSORT, a leading commercial sorting, reporting
> and flat-file data warehouse ETL software package, to the FreeBSD 4.10 x86
> environment with success. How can we go about listing this on this site
> and points
> afield to let FreeBSD users know?

If you write a short description, like the ones found on
http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/software.html, and tell us which
category your software should be listed under, it can be added to the
Commercial Vendors listing.

--
Simon L. Nielsen
FreeBSD Documentation Team